It’s not a wardrobe without these 5 items!
When you find these 5 things in your wardrobe, you can break out for any and every occasion, you never have to worry about “having nothing to wear.” Mix and match these 5 to your heart’s delight anytime you have to dress comfy, whether you’re getting dressed for work, for brunch, or for anything that might come up in between. These items are risky enough for you to look unique and safe enough for a fashion disaster free outing.
- A navy blue denim that fits you well– If you’re looking for fresh denim, just make it a dark-wash pair. They Not only work for a wide range of scenarios like, the office but they also don’t stain as easily. Whether you wear them to work or wear them to brunch, a solid pair will make you feel great and are truly Monday-through-Sunday staple.
- A plain white button shirt – there can be nothing more versatile than a chic white shirt. Choose what suits you best, either you style that perfect shirt with a pair of jeans, a fancy skirt, or a slip dress, your closet is complete without this one essential item.
- A fitted stripped t-shirt– a tight stripped t-shirtlooks just as good with slouchy denim as it does with a pencil skirt. Mix it with solids, plaids, or other striped separates, you can never go completely wrong while pairing a plain dark and light stripped t-shirt with the perfect bottom. There are many pieces that couldn’t complement it.
- LBD– little black dresses are literally a blank slate of the wardrobe world. No item is so easy to accessorize and style and yet completely stunning and classy on its own than the LBD. It’ll get you through some tough times, and will serve as a touchstone for any wardrobe. With the millions of LBDs out there, make sure you get something that suits your body best, be it an A-line, peplum, frill, baby doll.
- Stylish yet comfortable flats– go for something like boohoo sandals with fringes in a simple tan, black or beige colour or ballet flats which speak both fancy and comfy. There’s a reason why those won’t run out of fashion: They’re equal parts casual and dressy. Use them to dress up your jeans or your skirt, tights or that cute dress of yours. Wear it all through the day then seamlessly transition that same pair to a cocktail party at night.
Apart from these, if you can carry heels, make sure to buy a neutral colored pumps like black or beige or any other solid colour like a red or yellow, invest wisely in these and only from a good brand in order for them to last long and for you to be able to wear them for a long time without completely bruising yourself. Also, never run out of blacks, whites and grey’s when it comes to your clothes and shoes, these colours, where on bottom or top, are the easiest to pair up with.
Img Source: Internet
By Drishti Kothari